May 23,2012
May 23,2012
Janice Smith is my Property Manager for my flat which I moved into approx 4 weeks ago. The property is a new build and there are some initial teething problems with the flat which are ongoing, in terms of work that needs to be completed. During this time I have found Janice to be highly professional and she has been accessible and has ensured that she has returned my calls and has tried to ensure all outstanding issues are resolved quickly. She has helped to prioritise things and has taken the time to understand my own personal situation and needs. She has been empathetic and has represented the agency very well i feel and left a good impression of Streetsahead overall. I feel that I can call her whenever is needed and that she will do her utmost to ensure things get sorted asap. Some maintenance issues have been resolved immediately and i find her to be a fair person who ensures that both the tenant and landlord are happy. She has helped me out with a very tricky situation recently and completely understood the nature of my concern and i am very grateful for her intervention. Its only been a month but i feel reassured that she is my property manager and that she will continue to be of assistance whenever i need it and that she is close to my situation and has attention to detail so think all outstanding details will get sorted very soon.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch