May 22,2012
May 22,2012
I recently went through the process of renting a flat with Cosmo homes. I found the staff very helpful and efficient, particularly with the whole process of negotiation, referencing and documentation. It was handled very smoothly!
Furthermore, Cosmo homes managed the maintenance of the property and they exceeded my expectation in terms of the repair work that was done prior to my moving in. All my maintenance requests have been addressed promptly and with the highest level of professionalism.

Nothing is too much trouble for this company and their costs are very reasonable. Even when I had a near disaster with a washing machine flood, they just took care of it without me needing to take time off work. They will do any extra awkward jobs that you cannot do. An honest and hardworking company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cosmo Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Cosmo Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cosmo Homes Office 1