May 22,2012
May 22,2012
Based in Hong Kong, I have recently bought a property in Kilburn through Chelsea Square. The purchase was handled remotely, and made more complicated by some required updates to the lease documents. I can only express my praise for the dedication and the level of service I received. I mostly dealt with Matt Ettinger, who did an excellent job in representing his client and liaising with my solicitor; other members of the Sales team (such as Davian) promptly stepped in when he was unable to take my phone calls, while Petrov and Mario of the Lettings team provided a clear picture of the letting options. Kudos to all for the successful completion of this deal!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1