May 22,2012
May 22,2012
Our experience of using Fine and Country Drayton and in particular Hilary was very positive and supportive. She put us in touch with a financial advisor and an excellent solicitor, Any delays were out of her hands but she managed to maintain a positive and controlled outlook throughout, which helped reduce our considerable \'chain\' panics. Constantly updating and in communication with either good or bad news is something I find outstanding and again made this process very palatable.
Furthermore, when not speaking to Hilary directly, Sarah at the office dealt efficiently and positively with all enquiries. I would recommend these guys to my friends and family.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth! To leave a new review of Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth