May 22,2012
May 22,2012
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at Romans for their help, assistance and guidence through the whole process of selling my property. Having carried out the customary three valuations of the property I decided to list with Romans not only because of Scott Caudwells enthusiasum (branch manager), but also because Scott being local understood the market better than most. Once actively marketed, I was kept informed of all viewings and received regular feedback on what prospective buyers thought. Where adjustments needed to be made, discussions were had with Scott and these were implemented immediately. Once the sale was agreed Romans assigned Alison, to monitor the progress and follow up any outstanding information or forms to be returned between both parties. I don\'t normally give any kind of feedback in writing, normally just a phone call. However on this occasion I feel that recognition should be given to a professional team working together to give the customer the service they deserve. I would recommend Romans to anyone who is thinking of buying/selling their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 14! To leave a new review of Romans Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 14