May 22,2012
May 22,2012
The day we moved in we unfortunately found the mess and dirt from the previous tenants. There was still food in the fridge, rubbish in the bins etc I should add that we\'d paid Finchley\'s their £250 fee to ensure that the property had been professionally cleaned??? I called Jamie from Finchley\'s and was told "it\'s my day off and I shouldn\'t have to deal with this".
Things then gradually only got worse. To give one example, the plumbing in the bathrooms didn\'t work so the shower and toilets were unusable. When reporting this to Finchley\'s I was basically told that it would cost too much to repair so if i don\'t like it I should move out. Yet they refused to refund me the rent I\'d paid upfront or my deposit.
I do appreciate that things can go wrong in properties which is out of the control of agents. However what I would not expect is to be treated in such a rude and disrespectful manner.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Finchley's Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Finchley's Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Finchley's Estate Agents Office 1