May 22,2012
May 22,2012
Throughout my search Simon Pearson has been extremely helpful, enthusiastic and most professional. He has a true personable character and made me, the client, feel under no pressure whatsoever to decide on properties. In fact it was he that introduced me to properties in Aldershot - a town in which I was none to keen to buy. Simon was knowledgable and kept me informed of details that I requested. Charming. Good value to the Company.
Bill Byrne has also helped me with my search and shoed his patience whilst he spent a fair while suggesting locations and properties that might suit myself and another family member. He was polite, knowledgable and professional at his job.
I felt let down by the lack of communication I received from the team leader once my offer had been accepted (not by the gentlemen mentioned above). I had to make numerous enquiries as to progress and felt I was doing a job that was not mine to have done. Had I not made the calls I did throuhgout the weeks leading up to completion, I wonder whether I would have been informed that the keys were ready for collection! It made the process more stressful than it should have been.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Lettings Head Office Aldeshot