May 22,2012
Simon Pearson
May 22,2012
Throughout my search Simon Pearson has been extremely helpful, enthusiastic and most professional. He has a true personable character and made me, the client, feel under no pressure whatsoever to decide on properties. In fact it was he that introduced me to properties in Aldershot - a town in which I was none to keen to buy. Simon was knowledgable and kept me informed of details that I requested. Charming. Good value to the Company.
Bill Byrne has also helped me with my search and shoed his patience whilst he spent a fair while suggesting locations and properties that might suit myself and another family member. He was polite, knowledgable and professional at his job.
I felt let down by the lack of communication I received from the team leader once my offer had been accepted (not by the gentlemen mentioned above). I had to make numerous enquiries as to progress and felt I was doing a job that was not mine to have done. Had I not made the calls I did throuhgout the weeks leading up to completion, I wonder whether I would have been informed that the keys were ready for collection! It made the process more stressful than it should have been.

Bridges Estate Agents