May 22,2012
May 22,2012
They are the worst agent out there, they quite happily took our money, but when it came to reporting repairs that needed carrying out, they simply ignored the requests.

Anytime I contacted them, the standard response was the person who deals with this is out of the office, and only they can deal with this. Perhaps they need to train their staff to deal with even the most basic query.

Upon leaving the property, trying to get the deposit back was a nightmare, again I was told the person who deals with this was not in the office. The delayed the return of the deposit for over a month after leaving the property. They only returned my money after I had to threaten them with legal action.

Please avoid, there are so many more professional agents to use out there, I have never had this problem with any other agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abbey Gate Office 1! To leave a new review of Abbey Gate Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abbey Gate Office 1