May 21,2012
May 21,2012
Customer Service at its best with a real team of Professionals that \'really understand and respond to their market needs\'. The current economy needs a special breed of Estate Agent to get results and these are your guys.
Competent and Caring individuals.

We had a rather challenging process as our first two chains failed because of people further down. White & Russell were straight back in there doing everything they could to rebuild the chain and they did. Sarah went the extra mile with the Project Management by ironing out any issues caused by the incompetent Estate Agents and Solicitors both up and down the chain. We fortunately had a fantastic solicitor too and I believe he was recommended by White and Russell.

In addition to everything else we were going through a divorce so my ex husband and myself had already spent an exhausting year going through the legal system to sort out a financial settlement. Keith and Sarah (and their other staff) were extremely tactile and understanding of our situation.

The only issue I have is that White & Russell raised the standard so much it gave me unrealistic expectations when I was dealing with the Estate Agent that I purchased through!

Should you need any further detail, I would be happy to provide. I will certainly not hesitate in using and recommending their service again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of White & Russell Office X! To leave a new review of White & Russell Office X, please click the link below !
Write a review for White & Russell Office X