May 21,2012
May 21,2012
Every aspect of service provided by Elliott and the team at Romans was excellent. I was helping my elderly relation sell her property and, living 100 miles away, I was very grateful for the consistent help from Elliott who kept both me and my relation informed of progress at all times. Elliott was thoughtful, kind and considerate to my elderly relation, which was hugely appreciated. He even drove her to an appointment with her solicitor and arranged for someone to check the boiler when he could smell gas. He was always available for any queries, returning calls quickly and always helpful, supportive and positive. I was really grateful for all his help and would recommend Elliott and Romans very highly indeed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 10! To leave a new review of Romans Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 10