May 21,2012
May 21,2012
Jatendar was very helpful in our search for a property. He was always very honest throughout, never being too pushy or over-salesman-like; he became more of our partner in the process. Once he had a good idea of what my wife and I were lokoing for, he only contacted us when there was something that he was confident that we would be interested in, not wanting to waste our time. Ultimately,he informed us immediately once the house we eventually bought was introduced to him and we were able to act quickly... I understand from our sellers that they originally bought through Jatendar / Ellis & Co when they purchased the home seven or so years ago, which speaks volumes about the Jatendar and his business. I would definitely recommend them. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Mill Hill! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Mill Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Mill Hill