May 21,2012
May 21,2012
We have just sold our house through Jones Robinson. It\'s been 16 years since we last sold a house and we have been delighted with the process, service and outcome. Our initial contact was with Charles Robinson. He was very positive about the house we were selling and quickly picked up on the features that would be of interest to prospective buyers. Viewings were handled through the agent and we received feedback to each viewing within a few days. The actual sale process was very smooth and we were kept informed by the team at the agency.
On completion day a light fitting broke and as I didn\'t have time to find an electrician I asked Jones Robinson who organised the whole thing for me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury