May 21,2012
Charles
By: 'Mr&MrsW'
May 21,2012
We have just sold our house through Jones Robinson. It\'s been 16 years since we last sold a house and we have been delighted with the process, service and outcome. Our initial contact was with Charles Robinson. He was very positive about the house we were selling and quickly picked up on the features that would be of interest to prospective buyers. Viewings were handled through the agent and we received feedback to each viewing within a few days. The actual sale process was very smooth and we were kept informed by the team at the agency.
On completion day a light fitting broke and as I didn\'t have time to find an electrician I asked Jones Robinson who organised the whole thing for me.

Jones Robinson Estate Agents