May 21,2012
May 21,2012
Had nothing but trouble with Northwood, they were fine during sign up, it\'s once I moved into the property they were hopeless. When I told them about disrepair in the flat they just said "not our problem, we don\'t do repairs". When they were reminded they\'d signed a legal document as well as myself they didn\'t care and just shrugged. Then when I left they rang me to ask if I\'d be in to allow someone to view the flat! They are incompetent and rather unfriendly.

This wasn\'t the only problem, once during a bank holiday they wrote to me saying I was in rent arrears even though the standing order was paid out that very day.

Poorly organised, unfriendly - would not recommend.
By: Agent
Jan 31, 2013
We provide a range of management services, from fully managed to rent collection only (where the landlord is responsible for managing and arranging their own repairs). Landlord details and contact telephone numbers are provided on tenant agreements, where we are not responsible for managing and arranging repairs. However, we still get tenants contacting us and expect that we can deal with repairs when it is made quite clear that we are not responsible. Not all tenants read their agreements properly.

We give all tenents 48 hours notice to view properties and confirm this in writing. We will not view a property if it is inconvenient with the tenant.

We write to all tenants as a matter of course when rent is overdue. The letter would have been sent before payment was received. The payment was recived after the due date.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Liverpool North! To leave a new review of Northwood Liverpool North, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Liverpool North