May 20,2012
May 20,2012
Excellent professional service every step of the way to sell my property. I would recommend House Network highly to anyone selling their property - go ahead - why pay over £5000 when you can pay House Network to sell your home for only £510 including VAT. The service was excellent from the start . I signed up on line and received a prompt phone call to arrange for a visit from their representative to measure and take photos of my home. They sent the draft details and photos within 24 hours which I amended as I wished and used the photos I wished too. I used nearly all of them because they were so good - so good in fact I thought potential buyers might be disappointed once they arrived. I had no worries as I sold extremely quickly!!! House Network phoned me every step of the way and provided full details and set up appointments convenient to me for viewings. They obtained feedback from all my viewings and I carried out all the viewings myself - as who else knows your property as well as you do. House Network took away having to deal with annoying high street estate agents and we were extremely pleased with theor service. I cannot recommend them highly enough!! carry on the good work House Network and keep your prices down and I\'m sure you will continue with your success.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone