May 20,2012
May 20,2012
This agent did a particularly caring job in successfully selling my home, and getting market value for it. The directors also made sure that their staff were familiar with the features of my property Snowden\'s were able to find me lots of viewers and to hone those viewers down to the right type of person who would buy my home. They promised to perform every viewing, and did so - even at weekends and evenings. Contact with me was of a first class order, especially once a firm buyer was found. I was kept very fully informed of the buyer\'s progress with lots of detail about what was happening behind the scenes. Snowden Wilkinson are a great example of a truly professional independent estate agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Snowden Wilkinson Estate Agents Cheadle! To leave a new review of Snowden Wilkinson Estate Agents Cheadle, please click the link below !
Write a review for Snowden Wilkinson Estate Agents Cheadle