May 20,2012
May 20,2012
I have been a tenant in a Capital Living House for the past 12 months and I am in shock by what I have read on this site about the company. My move and stay has been seamless and perfect for a young girl moving to London alone. The house is lovely and has the wow factor whenever I bring friends round, to a really high specification. Capital living are great at getting like minded people together creating a positive and sociable atmosphere in the household which consequently has made me some friends I will have for life . If there has ever been any issues, once reported to Adam or Oana they are dealt with immediately. I have recommended the company to friends and when I move back to London, I will be in touch with Adam again and hopefully there will be rooms available. Really great company/ houses/ staff and area and Concept that makes living in London so great and easy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham! To leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Living Fulham