May 20,2012
May 20,2012
Hi The two main staff I dealt with are claire biddlecombe and david price. I will say all the staff at maitlands work well as a team and were always keeping me informed to the best of their abilities. So all staff at the saltash branch deserve alot of credit for their team efforts with me on the sale of my house and the buying of my new house. Thank you ...I will however like to say claire worked extremely hard to bring everything together for me and went the extra mile at trying to keep her me happy, she really does feel for us as customers and does everything she can to get things happening. She really has a great spirit about her and cares that things go well and feels for us when things arent so great, but works hard to get everything going again... Thank you.... david also managed to get things going and find me another buyer after losing the 1st one, the team really pull together to find buyers and get things moving... Great effort all round by them all. Connecting me with solicitors and personal mortgage adviser. They are all worth the money we have to lay out, they totally do their jobs and are worth every penny... Thanks to you all .... I would rate your staff 10 out of 10 and if ever i move again will be more than happy to come back... lisa midgley.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash! To leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Saltash