May 20,2012
May 20,2012
In all honesty, I couldn\'t have asked or wished for a better agent as Leanne was a pleasure to work with at all times. Leane has a lovely telephone manner which puts you at ease and it quite often felt as though I was talking to a friend more than an agent.

When I decided to sell my property, Leanne gave me an honest opinion of the condtion of my apartment which ensured it was marketed at the correct price and Leanne always informed me of any viewings that were lined up and then promptly gave me feedback as to how the viewings went. When a buyer was found, Leanne handled the negotiations in a very professional way. Due to a few complications, the sale of my property took a lot longer than originally thought but Leanne updated me constantly as to progress and also liaised regularly with my buyers to ensure they were aware of the reasons for the delays which kept them happy and from pulling out of purchasing my property. If you are lucky enough to have Leanne handle the sale or purchase of your property, you will not be disappointed with the service you receive.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Docklands! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Docklands