May 19,2012
May 19,2012
After at least 3 years of incompetence this is a letter sent to all residents in properties managed by Cleaver Property Management at Limes Park in Basingstoke this week: Dear Resident. I regret that I am unable to attend this evenings meeting as I am away in France. It has now become evident that there are a number of issues that residents wish to raise including the budget preparation, management and maintenance expenditure. Mark will deal with as many points that he can within the meeting itself and respond separatley to any matters that cannot be answered. during the course of the meeting. James Thomas (Thomas Homes Ltd) has decided to retire as a Director now that the whole development is complete and sold. As such you should look to appoint 3 or 4 of you as Directors of Limes Park Ltd. This will aid us in dealing with any matters of concern and ensuring you have a voice in the future management. I am aware that a number of issues that should be raised with Thomas Homes Ltd have not yet been thoroughly investigated by us. I apologise for this and matters such as roof repairs, drainage and cladding will be addressed to the Developer. To do this we have asked for an independent report to be produced so that we can determine whether any maintenance expense incurred (or that may have to be incurred) is correctly identified as being an issue for Thomas Homes Ltd of the Insurer. To further recognise the shortcomings of such work to date I shall not invoice our managmeent fees for 3 months and will also pay for the independent report. I trust that in close liaison with Mark and the appointed Directors we can both satisfy all question that you may have and, more importantly, start to build a new relationship with you all. I am aware that we have not performed to date but promise to work to regain that trust with all residents at Limes Park. We were honoured to be asked to manage your property and have let you down. This is not acceptable and I apologise. I hope the above is acceptable and that the meeting can constructively work towards resolving all the problems at Limes Park. Yours sincerely Martin Cleaver The issues listed in this letter from company are only the tip of the iceberg and Martin Cleaver and some directors of Thomas Homes who are directors of Limes Park Ltd have failed to fulfill some of their fundamental duties (like transferring the freehold). This letter states how bad they think they have been, you can imagine how bad we think they have been and as I said at the beggining some of these issues have been going on in excess of three years. The bad performance is no new thing, the only new thing is them admitting it. We are currently trying to get Thomas Homes to stop appointing them to manage all of their new developments.
Cleaver have been truly horrific in every respect from general maintenance to running the developments management company.Nearly everything they have done they would have to do differently. To this day they keep on misleading us, this letter was given out at a meeting that we as residents had to organise, they said this letter had been sent in the post to all residents, 4 days later and none of us have recieved it in the post.
May 24, 2012
Whilst I cannot comment on the disappointed resident, I would like to clarify this is not against the Letting side of the Company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cleaver Property Management Wokingham! To leave a new review of Cleaver Property Management Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cleaver Property Management Wokingham