May 19,2012
May 19,2012
I\'ve read through the comments below and felt obliged to write my own. I have bought and sold various houses/flats over the last 11 years and used a number of Hoe Street Agents. I HAVE always sold using Central - after being left on with other agents in the street for months. They are Estate Agents at the end of the day and yes, sometimes their tactics are a little left of centre, but did I care .. really ... no, they sold our houses/flats at the end of the day. If you let them get on with their job and stop badgering them it will be sold - enough said. Thanks Rich, James, Neil, Jas and previous guys, Charlie, James Jnr for making us money to enable us to now live in a stunning place!
By: Richard Maher
May 21, 2012
Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London