May 19,2012
May 19,2012
The property management in Colchester is terrible. They do not return the calls, nor e-mails. No matter how many times I have to call them or write to them for over 2 months. Things have not been resolved. Their answers are: either he is not in or he is not available. One person passed along the issue to another, then it is never resolved.

They do not contact the contractors on behalf on the tenants or landlord. I do not understand why the whole team in Haart Colchester is so laid back. What do they do all day? Eating the sandwiches at their desk & ignore replying to clients? Their customer services are RUBBISH. I hope the Senior Managers of Haart take this complaint seriously, otherwise I have to take further action & bring this up to the Ombudsman. Haart at Colchester should be CLOSED DOWN!!!!! Not the one in Sutton, Surrey, at least the team in Sutton was better. Every thing is going downhill since they re-structured their company, dissolved Haart in Sutton & moved the property management to Colchester.

The Senior managers in Haart Colchester & their staff MUST ask themselves the following questions: The landlords have to pay them the full management charge so that they can keep their jobs & the company can earn the profit, what services do they return? Come on, it is a recession, they must realize that they are LUCKY enough to have a job & get a monthly income. So their clients expect them to PROVIDE A GOOD SERVICE IN RETURN!!!!!!
By: unhappy
Dec 04, 2012
Absolutely agree with soon as haart moved to Colchester in an obvious cost cutting excersize, the customer service has all but evaporated!someone needs to investigate the Colchester branch for,quite frankly,unacceptable customer can't just ignore your tenants and landlords for months.I also,as a tenant,do not believe that you 'cant get hold of the landlord' - It's been 11 months,has he/she dissapeared?
By: haart customer service
May 31, 2012
I am very sorry to hear that we have failed to meet your expectations at haart. We pride ourselves on our level of service and take it extremely seriously if we fall short in anyway. I would be extremely grateful if you could email me at with more details and we will do our utmost to resolve any issues that are outstanding at the earliest opportunity.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 71! To leave a new review of Haart Office 71, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 71