May 19,2012
May 19,2012
NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!! will I use these guys for any housing, I was shown around the house I was about to rent off these guys and there was a lot of faults such as heavy wardrobe doors hanging off, a massive crack in the wall of one of the rooms, bedroom doors broken, no fire door for the kitchen, but I was told that these problems would be resolved before I moved in. 5 months into my contract none of them where taken care of after phoning them every week (it became a joke) every time I\'d be passed over to one of the rudest women I\'ve ever spoken to in my life HOW HAS SHE STILL GOT A JOB????

I repaired most of the problems myself to have a little less stress through complaining to them, when I moved in it wasn\'t professionally cleaned as promised but when I moved out I left the place clean as a whistle and was told they\'re charging me for the place to be cleaned!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

If you fancy a stressful living experience and have most of your deposit straight their pockets go for these guys
everything they said they where going to do and not steal part of my deposit for cleaning a place that is perfectly fine

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charles Harding Letting Agents Swindon! To leave a new review of Charles Harding Letting Agents Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charles Harding Letting Agents Swindon