May 19,2012
May 19,2012
The agent in general did not have the answer to my questions and weren\'t very interested in finding out the answers. In the end I phoned the freeholder myself to get the required information.
When I put an offer in and didn\'t increase it I said to the agent that I wasn\'t convinced that there was another buy and felt he was just trying to push the price up unneccessarily, to which he responded \'\' yes well that could be the case but you\'ll never know\'\'

What kind of cowboys are they?

I didn\'t increase my offer for many reasons , one being that Dexters in general overvalue properties. I had them come to view my current property and value it , they valuded it at £10K more than ALL OTHER AGENTS, therefore when buying a property through Dexters -- always take at least £10K off the asking price.
By: Louise
Jul 03, 2012

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Office 10! To leave a new review of Dexters Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Office 10