May 18,2012
May 18,2012
I relocated from Australia in December with my job and was finding it terribly difficult to find quality, clean and modern accomadation through sites like gumtree etc. I did also want to live with other people to build friendships here in London as i knew knowone so looking for \'share houses\' was even more difficult.

A colleague recommended Capital Living as he had a friend who had a wonderful experience. I jumped online and checked out their very helpful website and made a call. It seemed this would suit me down to the ground. Being a young professional i did not have time to search and view properties and short of calling myself lazy did not want to deal with arranging pay TV, broadband internet, council bills and the like. This Capital Living system sounded perfect for what i was after being fresh off the boat so to speak.

I spoke with Amy who seemed very friendly and welcoming. She recommended that i see the properties that were currently available and 2 days later she picked me up from the station in her car and showed me three properties. The properties i viewed were all of great quality and ranged between the £200 £350pw mark which was a good snapshot. I decided to go with the one i did as the other housegueasts were there and i was able to meet them. Which was a massive advantage i thought.

I have now been there 6 months, made some great friends and call this Capital Living house home.

Could not reccomended it highly enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham! To leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Living Fulham