Jun 28,2017
Julie
By: 'Joe S'
Jun 28,2017
I've been dealing with Pinewoods for 2 years and they have never fallen below the standard of excellent. They have been phenomenal in there approach and handling of all aspects of property lettings. I can't single out just 2 of there team because I've dealt with a few more and they've all been brilliant. They are so easy to contact and naturally build a close working relationship with the landlord and from the feedback of the tenants; they are incredibly friendly and accommodating to them too. I cannot rate Pinewoods and there fantastic team any higher. I have absolutely no hassle or issues and I know whilst I send few emails they're working tirelessly to resolve any problems quickly and effectively.
Compared to the the agents in Chesterfield, Pinewoods have very competitive fees and matched with their service excellence it's a 'no-brainer' to choose them to manage my properties

Pinewood Properties