May 17,2012
May 17,2012
When dealing with Whitegates, West Derby, we found them by far the most helpful and efficient in our search. The communication from Marcus was absolutley excellent before our decision was made and in assisting us through every aspect of moving in. Out of all the estate agents we dealt with in Liverpool, Marcus was the only one to return any calls and reccomend properties based on what we required. His patience was great (considering we looked at 12 different properties with him!) and his overall knowledge and help was by far the best.

Based on our treatment by Marcus and the other staff there I would reccomend them 100%

Thanks Riki and Becky
By: Marcus
May 18, 2012
Thanks guys for your super comments! I'm just glad I could help you find the perfect place, finally!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26