May 17,2012
May 17,2012
A 5* rating isn\'t enough to describe the amazing friendly, helpful, proactive and professional service that Richard Worth provided me with. They literally picked up a most difficult situation involving my previous tenant and previous letting agent - the situation being made even more difficult due to me being abroad.

They had a strong database of clients and were quickly able to schedule in viewings. They provided me with constant updates. I\'m convinced that my property was let so quickly due to the advice and suggestions they gave me.

They were most helpful every step of the way and I truly feel my property and I are in very good hands!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham! To leave a new review of Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham