Jun 27,2017
Pauline
By: 'Lynn Herd'
Jun 27,2017
This is the first time I have had any dealings with KnightBain. I am very impressed by the high standard of the service I have received to date.
Pauline is very knowledgeable about the area and the property. She was also very friendly and explained the next steps to us.

On submitting our offer I then had dealings with Elenor who was very helpful and contacted me to advise the written offer had not been received, this gave me the opportunity to go back to our conveyances to prompt them to carry out our instructions. Elenor then contacted me to advise me she had finally received our written offer to put my mind at rest.
My customer experience had been very positive and I would recommend KnightBain to friends.
We are the purchasers
By: Eleanor Rae
Jun 27, 2017
Hi Lynn, Thank you so much for completing the review. It is very much appreciated.

KnightBain