May 17,2012
May 17,2012
I was looking to rent a house with my flatmate in Wimbledon in the past few weeks. I normally do not send a feedback, but this time I felt that Foxtons well deserved a good feedback.
We have finally found the place and moved in two days ago. During house hunting we were dealing with a dozen of agencies operating in the South West London. Out of all agents we dealt with, I would like to point out that only the Foxtons\' agent Jake Harley has made an impression to us with his professional approach and excellent customer service. He responded to each enquiry we made straight away and himself made numerious calls and sent emails with property details to help us find the property. Each time his communication was at the highest standard and he was more than both helpful and professional.
We were almost sorry that the current portfolio of Foxtons did not offer the right property during the time of our search, as we were quite keen on renting with Foxtons due to the excellent relation that Jake created. We did rent out with other agency at the end, though sending feedback to Foxtons only. Having worked as the Marketing Manager made me very aware of how important a good customer service is, as it is practically the public image or the window of the company/agency. We were dealing with some other agencies as well who had more suitable properties but poor service and we were not too keen to proceed with them.
I am also aware of how challenging sometimes it may be to find and retain good staff. I do hope that Foxtons are proud of the staff they have.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Foxtons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Wimbledon