May 17,2012
May 17,2012
Two adjectives immediately come to mind when I think about Capital Living: seamless, and reliable.

Upon moving to London from New York City, my friends and colleagues informed me the housing process would be painful. Needless to say, they could have been more wrong. It would be difficult to find someone more responsive than Adam, and I am still thankful for the effort she devoted to ensure my transition went smoothly. I am thrilled with my decision to utilize Capital Living, and would recommend their services to any of my friends or family, and actually did to my company with future expats. Not to mention I have made some life long friends with some of my house mates.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham! To leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Living Fulham