May 17,2012
May 17,2012
I am a current tenant at 12 Ewald Road in Fulham.

I moved down to London at the beginning of April from Bristol. I only had 2 days to search for a new place to live before my new job started. I originally set out to rent a small studio flat for a few months as I am planning on living with old university mates come August. After viewing 4 or 5 places that were extortionately expensive considering what was being offered to me, I decided to change my tack and started to explore the shared accommodation rental market. I did a couple of viewings and didn't really like what I saw until an agent I had a viewing with recommended Capital Living to me. I called them at lunch time on a Wednesday and they had a room available in Fulham ¢â‚¬â€œ perfect. Adam Goff from Capital Living showed me around that afternoon and I couldn't have wished for anything better. Great location, fantastic house, cleaners come weekly, all bill's included and all bedrooms have sky tv with a plasma on the wall. I paid my deposit the same day and 3 days later I was living in my new swanky abode.

I have found it a great way to meet people and love not having the hassle of monthly fee's etc. I couldn't recommend Capital Living's accommodation highly enough to do it justice (it's was worth moving in just for the free welcome meal that was laid on for my house when I moved in).

I am half tempted to stay with Capital Living and not move in with my old uni mates in August. We have currently got a free room at Ewald Road and are keen to find a new house mate so please feel free to pop over and meet the house.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham! To leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Living Fulham