May 17,2012
May 17,2012
We have had a very old boiler since day one and so many times it breakes down , but what does towenends do is try to send someone to fix it which is nearly impossible .
They dont understand that we are humans not animals to be treated so badly and in a rude way.
My boiler broke down yesterday at 9 am and now it\'s 9 am next day. It was a very cold night and my7 months old boy was crying so I had to boil water on the cooker to get some heating to a point I burnt my both arms badly.
I called them 100 times and explained, cried, shouted, any sort just to make them listen , but they said " we have called British gas and they will come to you soon" it\'s 25 hours later with a broken boiler and a sick baby and a restless mother with both arms burnt .
This is how towenends treat their valuable customers
By the way when I called their emergency line which is from 8 to 11pm , the person told me that I have called him 8 times and woken his other half up!!! But am I not suppose to call this number in between them hours for emergency??? My call was at 10.48 and he said its almost 11pm , how funny that he gets paid to operate till 11pm not BEFORE
By: Hannah
May 21, 2012
We are sorry to hear about your situation and completely empathise when something as important as heating fails and the importance of a speedy resolution. Unfortunately in cases where an outside contractor is involved, which in this case is British Gas, we are heavily reliant on their service.

On two separate occasions you were let down by British Gas and my colleague worked long and hard to resolve matters with your best interests in mind, which included her being on the phone to them well past 7pm last Wednesday. The team continue to work tirelessly to ensure this situation is resolved and are in constant communication with yourself.

Whilst we have much understanding for your situation, we do not feel it right to read your feedback with totally inaccurate and heavily embellished comments being made, when we have full evidence to support that this is not the case. Working together ultimately is in everyone’s best interests and will ensure a positive outcome.

In the meantime, we have made a formal complaint to British Gas about this matter as it is not only a question of the unreliability that has happened in your case but also the impact on our reputation when invariably the blame is often placed on us despite another contractor involvement being the ultimate catalyst.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Croydon! To leave a new review of Townends Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Croydon