May 17,2012
May 17,2012
I had the absolute pleasure of being a guest at Ringmer Avenue for one evening after a busy and hectic time in London full of meetings. After a long day I was greeted by a very friendly Babs who gave me keys showed me to my room and made me feel extremely welcome explaining how things worked. It was wonderful to be able to feel at home somewhere with my own room and en-suite with the added bonus of a home-made breakfast in the morning. I also met with Roy who was staying there as was another tenant and everyone was very friendly. I found the whole experience fantastic and hassle-free so I would recommend this service to anyone needing somewhere to stay in London. I was convenient, worked to my time-frames and to stay with like-minded people was a plus! The rooms were exceptionally clean and tidy and I could see there was great pride taken with the upkeep of the property. You felt it was a home-from-home and the people at Capital Living were fantastic and most accommodating.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham! To leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Living Fulham