May 17,2012
May 17,2012
Found the property we liked through romans, unfortunatly, it was taken off the market, not romans fault per-sae but thats not the issue here.

I put forward an offer, which wasnt accepted - instead we were told if the vendor could find a property for a price that allows for our offer, it may get accpeted-odd-but we hung on.

over a MONTH later i was still having to make constant calls for updates (i shouldnt have to ring you guys) which got very boring in the end, especially as all staff in the office were unable to speak to me about this property apart from 1 person who was never in the office it got a bit ridiculous, this property wasnt a 7 bed mansion, so shouldnt need to be afforded such exclusivity-what are the other members of staff there for? i literally got cut off a few times for even mentioning the address.

This isnt the way to do business, i have family and friends in the industrry who i have witnessed doing there jobs properly, phone calls for updates and communiction is essential in this line of work.

romans have got too big, and as a result have become an agent mafia in the south east, its a shame, as there success is unwarranted, multiple agents do what they do to a far superior standard in the area.
1. Maintain communication 2. Allow ALL sales staff to discuss propertys and take offers 3. Don\'t hang people on, YES or NO 4. Return phone calls instantly 5 If your out of office, leave your work with someone in office, basic managment.
By: James Stedeford
May 23, 2012
Hi branch manager.

You may STRIVE to acheive the best possible service, but your team lead me on, wasted my time and failed to communicate effectively.
As a business owner, i am fully conversant with customer-facing practices and how they should be implemented in a competitive market, i am amazed that in such a shortage of mortgage funding and home availability, romans feel they can be anything but competant when a proceedable buyer is waiting in the wings.

Unfortunalty, even if your branch manages to wangle another helpless customer into signing an agreement on a property i like, i will ignore it as just a "customer pull", as your properties are unobtainable.

I would also inform your clients that they may feel that 210k for a 3 bed in an bad area of aldershot may sound nice, but you are leading them into false hope, and losing your prospective buyers who could potential purchase if the property is marketed at the right price.

Happy to discuss further via e-mail
By: Scott
May 19, 2012
I am the Branch Manager of the Aldershot office and was very disappointed to note your comments as this is highly unusual for us to receive a review of this nature.
We always strife to deliver the best possible service to buyers and sellers and it appears that in your case, you did not feel that we handled matters in a fashion that was acceptable to you.
I am unable to locate your details from your email address and therefore would appreciate you getting in direct contact with me in order for me to look into matters to try and deal with what happened for you.

we do take this type of feedback seriously and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter with you directly.

If you would like to get in touch with me we can try and resolve things for you.
My email address is

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 14! To leave a new review of Romans Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 14