May 17,2012
May 17,2012
I wouldn\'t recommend using them at all.
I put an offer in and was told I had secured the property and it had been taken off the market, over a week later I was called to say someone else had \'just\' equalled my offer so I needed to up mine.
I eventually found out from the vendor directly that my offer had not been accepted at all as this other offer had actually been received on the same day as mine but was for cash so he was advised to go with them.

The long and short of it meant that I very fortunately got my lovely flat due to a great vendor with whom I had direct contact and not at all to do with Central. (I feel for the other potential buyer too as they were obviously mucked around too)

They\'re v friendly and seem like nice guys, just no good at their job... shame really.
By: Richard Maher
May 18, 2012
I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with our service, we do take complaints very seriously and would be happy to look into the matter if you contact us with full details.

All offers are confirmed in writing whether acceptable or not, if you have given us solicitor details and received a letter saying that the offer was accepted, the vendor had accepted it.

We are obligated under the Estate Agents Act to put forward all offers whether higher or lower until the point of exchange even if the property has been withdrawn from the market for a buyer and it is the vendor's decision as to who they wish to proceed with.

Please contact us directly if this is a genuine complaint and not another local agent leaving negative reviews.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London