Jun 25,2017
Scott
By: 'Rebecca'
Jun 25,2017
After ringing the maintence office reporting a problem I came off the phone very happy with the service I was given. Scott was very helpful, professional and efficient when dealing with the problem I had. I found the issue was dealt with quickly, calmly and most of all in the best way possible. I also want to thank Scott for talking me through the problem instead of just either expecting me to know or just saying it would get sorted. I found this both helpful and thoughtful of him in case this issue was to happen again, I had a lot more knowledge than before I made the phone call. I was very happy with the service and in future would defenitly ask for Scott to deal with any other issues I came across.
Such a lovely, honest and most of all polite part of your team!
Thank you for your help, much appreciated!
Good