May 17,2012
May 17,2012
Please do not deal with these incompetent people, complete joke. I have come out of a messy divorce and told them time and time again not to send any information to my x wife , and guess what. When I put on offer in on a house it went to my x wife , including solicitors details address of new property etc. My wife now is now taking me back to mediation as she is questioning my finances, saying she will refuse access to my son etc, asking where I have got the deposit from etc. Well done Farrell and Heyworth epic muck up on your part, If you can't even post a letter to the right house how do you think you can sell a house, Selling houses is easy , take a picture , put a sign up, get people to come round, and then charge a fortune, I would rather live in a cardboard box under the viaduct then deal with you ever again. NO NO NO !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Farrell Heyworth Penwortham! To leave a new review of Farrell Heyworth Penwortham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Farrell Heyworth Penwortham