May 16,2012
May 16,2012
Wholly incompetent. One month from instruction to get the property uploaded to Rightmove. Property particulars still incorrect 7 weeks into the sales period. We still haven\'t seen an EPC. Viewings only occur after you visit branch and give them a hard time. 7 weeks wasted so far. Not one email in 7 weeks responded to. Premium photography service is useless - I could have taken better photographs with a disposable camera. They want to over price it and create a bidding war - their words not mine! I\'ve lost count of the number of times I\'ve told them I\'m not a chain free buyer but everything they produce for our property says "chain free". I\'m just sitting out my sole agency period so that I can instruct another agent.
After my experience there is nothing that Ward and Partners could say that would change my opinion.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 22! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 22, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 22