May 16,2012
May 16,2012
Wholly incompetent. One month from instruction to get the property uploaded to Rightmove. Property particulars still incorrect 7 weeks into the sales period. We still haven\'t seen an EPC. Viewings only occur after you visit branch and give them a hard time. 7 weeks wasted so far. Not one email in 7 weeks responded to. Premium photography service is useless - I could have taken better photographs with a disposable camera. They want to over price it and create a bidding war - their words not mine! I\'ve lost count of the number of times I\'ve told them I\'m not a chain free buyer but everything they produce for our property says "chain free". I\'m just sitting out my sole agency period so that I can instruct another agent.
After my experience there is nothing that Ward and Partners could say that would change my opinion.
Attached Files