May 16,2012
May 16,2012
I\'ve just rented my property out through beresford residential and I\'ve been delighted with the service received. I first met Craig a year ago whn he came to look at one of my other properties and unlike the other agents that I met with Craig didn\'t hassle me every 2 weeks to see if I\'d made a decision but called once in a while for a general catch. Within a week of instructing beresford I had had two very good offers, the first of which I declined as I didnt feel comfortable with the prospective tenants even though it was an asking price offer and I never felt under any pressure to accept, Craig simply listened to what I had to say and within 48 hours had found another tenant for me. They moved in last weekend and the whole process has been very smooth, Craig driving things from the front and then Lucy making sure that everything was in place before my new tenants moved in. I\'ll be using beresford again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beresford Residential Brixton! To leave a new review of Beresford Residential Brixton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beresford Residential Brixton