May 16,2012
May 16,2012
As a newcomer to letting a property and needing to find out more how to go about letting for the first time I was recommended to contact Dean Ayling of Colin Dean Residential. I had previously lived near to Harrow for 20 years and an old friend of mine recommended Dean.That was the best advice I have received, because I soon realized that compared to others the knowledge and advice given by Dean was outstanding. After putting me right on so many aspects of how to set about letting a property I asked him how he could know so very much about letting.... he\'s because all of us here consistently work to the highest industry standards. I can recommend anyone to consult Colin Dean for help and advice.
By: Dean Ayling
May 17, 2012
Thank you for your kind words and it has been a pleasure to be able to assist you. Thanks again

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow! To leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colin Dean Residential Harrow