May 16,2012
May 16,2012
Recently moved my mortgage to get a better deal on a freehold property. I recieve a letter from my solicitor saying that Peverel want to charge me £180 for giving consent. My solicitor says that this is more than other people charge. I phone Peverel to ask what the charge is for. It seems its to check that theres no legal charge on the property and to transfer to the land registry. I ask what they do for £180 which I reckon should pay for about 5 hours worth of effort for a conveyancer. This would take a conveyancer about 15 minutes, so they are charging £720 per hour. The customer service person was unable to explain what they actually did for the money. So watch out Peverel will charge you £180 for you to change the mortgae on your own house.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1