May 16,2012
May 16,2012
Kyriakou confirmed my offer had been accepted 6 days ago. I put down the deposit and 2 days later he told me I needed to pay more if I wanted to secure the property..... things didn\'t work out and he agreed to send me the deposit back. I have to date still not received the deposit. They are telling me there\'s sth wrong with my details - which of course is not true - and that payment won\'t go through. They refuse to write me a cheque which I offered to pick up from their office.... So not only they lied to me but they are also withholding my deposit - Those boys (cause they are not men for sure!) are real cowboys!
By: Branch Manager
Jul 04, 2012
Dear 'Ela'
We have discussed this issue with you at length and feel that we did everything we could to rectify the situation. I am sorry that you have still found it necessary to write on this platform.
The landlady for the property you took issue with has many properties with us and unfortunately she mis-quoted the price that the property was to be marketed at to us. We showed you the email she had sent us confirming it has her mistake
When we discovered her mistake we informed you immediately, and offered you your full deposit back or the option to increase you offer by just £5 per week. Understandably, you did not want to increase and we do not hold cheque book in the office. We BACS transferred the full deposit money the same day, which reached your account within 72hours. Unfortunately, as you are aware, you provided us with the incorrect bank details, which delayed the process by 24 hours.
We are sorry that you were not happy with this and hope that you have now found a great property, that you are enjoying living in.
Greene & Co – City Lettings

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch! To leave a new review of Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch