May 16,2012
Paul Westmoreland
May 16,2012
The reason I chose Romans was that the initial visit by Paul Westmoreland was so unlike the other agents I had to value the property. His demeanour was not that of a stereotypical estate agent - he was honest, professional and did not make any innuendo about other agents to reflect positively on Romans. In all, I felt very comfortable at that first stage of selling my home with Romans. I felt from Paul that the Bracknell office would handle the sale with me honestly, warts and all.

From the time the property was placed on the market, Paul arranged for the whole sales team to visit at the same time to ensure that all received the correct information about the house and that there were no instances of chineses whispers; which you are bound to get when only one agent looks at the house and then passes the information on to their colleagues. All the agents were polite and again professional asking pertinent questions but above all willing to listen to me as the owner.

Each and every time there was a viewing, I was contacted first to see if it was convenient. Every viewing was accompanied by an agent. What pleased me was that Romans knew and remembered all the details (unlike viewings that I endured through when trying to find a new home with other agents. Please read my other excellent review about Romans on buying a home).

My house was sold in 3 WEEKS with only 3 VIEWINGS!!!!

Thank you very much to Paul for his initial visit and knowing the market so well.

Romans