May 16,2012
May 16,2012
I feel very fortunate to have found Paramount Properties and Spencer Lawrence. A few months ago, I was at the end of my tether with the previous managing agents and didn\'t know where to begin sorting out the mess that was left behind.

Spencer guided me through every step of recovering control of my property and has done everything to help me get the flat ready for rental - recommending solicitors, liaising with the previous tenants, obtaining safety certificates, changing the locks, arranging for the flat to be cleaned and cleared of rubbish left by the previous tenants, arranging repairs and dealing with contractors - such a huge relief to me given that I am 400 miles away and currently too ill to travel to London. He has completely restored my faith in agents and I look forward to working with him for many years to come.

I would recommend Paramount without hesitation or reservation, either as letting or managing agents.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London