May 15,2012
May 15,2012
Catherine helped me to find a new address at short notice when my personal circumstances changed. She was friendly and reassuring. She answered any quires I had very quickly and she made the whole process very pleasent. I would rate her as excellent.
Paula Cope is my property manager. She has handled any issue I\'ve had since moving in with speed and nothing seems to be too much trouble to sort out. She is friendly and professional.I have had dealings with Paula in my previous property as well and again I would rate her as excellent.
The contractor that has supposed to be contacting me for the last 7 days still has not done so which is frustrating. Also the admin fee was very high compared to other estate agents, though I appreciate Romans do offer a very efficiate service.
The last two points reduce my rating to Good rather than excellent, which would have been my grade if it had just been down to Catherine and Paula.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11