May 15,2012
May 15,2012
I used the services of Life Investments Ltd as a tenant, when I took out a tenancy on a property managed by them. I later moved out of the property when my circumstances changed.
For the whole duration of the tenancy period I received a first class service from Life Investments Ltd.
Martin, Janie and Andrew all acted in a highly professional manner when dealing with all aspects of the tenancy.
All transactions related to the tenancy were clearly explained to me in detail and carried out in complete transparency.
The agent also listened to me as a tenant whenever I had a justified query and they took prompt action when needed.
I was delighted to have Life Investments Ltd as an agent and I would recommend them without hesitation to any prospective tenants or landlords.
The only other comment I can add is: Thank you very much for all your help and keep up the good work!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Life Investments Ltd Rugby! To leave a new review of Life Investments Ltd Rugby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Life Investments Ltd Rugby