Jun 16,2017
Klara kaja
ryan
Jun 16,2017
Klara is the agent which have been dealing with all the viewing and contact and Ryan is the manager which I have spoken to, who also doesn't care a single thing about their customers.
Long story - Klara was 53 minutes late to the viewing. I understand London can be busy but I already rang her when she was 10 minutes late. She said she was 2 minutes away, I have made about 4 more phone calls before she arrived, all the answer I got was round the corner, be there within 5 minutes, literally parked and about to get out of the car and still took her 15 minutes to arrive after saying that.

Finally we got into the flat, she has said the flat was Partially furnished on the phone, so when we walked in I asked what is included, she said only the sofa, so I asked her to speak with the landlord to see if at least they can buy the bed and wardrobe, she asked her colleague who was at the reception, then she said yes the bed and wardrobe is included. So I wanted her to confirm what furniture isn't included. Again from her colleague she found out its fully furnished. On their website it even says partially furnished! This shows how disorganised her and her company is. She was completely unsure about any details of the flat.

At the end we were happy to pay 6 weeks rent as the offer as she said she will sent me the bank details straight away when she is back in the office, i have waited for over 2 hours but still no one has contacted me, so i have messaged her, but no reply. We were very interested in the flat so I have called her at night around 9pm she said she is out and busy so she will arrange a phone call at 9.30am in the morning, I double checked with her to make sure she will ring at 9.30am because I was heading out later that day. So in the morning i woke up at 9.15 waiting on the phone call. but nothing happened. So i have messaged her again at 11:10am to ask weather she has forgotten or busy, she did not reply until 1:30pm saying she will ring me in 1 hour but didn't until 3:45pm. All this made me feel very disappointed about their company but we like the flat so we still want to carry on. Yet another problem has arise she have changed her agreement from 1 weeks deposit, and 6 months rent up front (because of international student) to a whole year up front, this is totally crazy and unacceptable, and she also think I will be stupid enough to accept this as she said this is the same with all agency (hopefully the calls really are recorded so this can be proven). We said this is unacceptable and asked her to contact the landlord and see if this is really the case, then she answered they are OKAY to go with 3 months deposit and pay by monthly rent. We were very happy.
Today I was ringing to pay the money and they change again. Now they want 3 months deposit and 6 months up front. Which is around 12600 pounds then we said its too much asked her why she have changed it and she said she haven't, this was what she said, I asked her if she had any confusion, if she remember what she told me that day she said yes, she said on the day she have said 2 months deposit and 6 months up front, and i replied yeah so you have forgot and you've changed again compared to the first thing you said when you rang me, she said no she has always said 2 months and 6 months, (hopefully they will actually listen to these recordings, how disorganised they are, is getting funny.)

Then I have asked her to get her manager to call me because even though I was unhappy with her performance, i'm still happy with the flat. A colleague called and said you can tell me everything the manager is away on holiday and wont be back until next Friday. The manager phones me within 20 mins later. Left me wonder if he just bullshitted me or the manager came back 7 days earlier from his holidays.

When the manager called he doesn't seem surprised, he defended her against all the comments even though I have proof (messages and calls records), told him to listen to the recording yet he just keep asking, how are you paying your bills, how is your job earning enough money to survive in London? I answered shouldn't you be more concerned how your staff is treating your customers because I feel very unrespected. He answer yeah but nothing we can do now we can only move forward if you want the flat its 6 months deposit and 6 months rents up front. So I laughed and replied you really don't care about your customer do you? He answered Do you still want the flat or not, i said no thank you, and hung up.

This is a very unorganized company who doesn't give a damn about their customers, so rude and only cares about money. The agency isn't cheap either for this kind of service. £360 agency fee's. One of the highest I have seen, and for this service? no way.
Way to expensive for this kind of service.

Lawsons and Daughters