Jun 16,2017
Lee Hunt
robert davies
Jun 16,2017
Absolutely fantastic guys!

We live in the next borough (Sutton) which is, one would suppose out of their catchment area, however I can say they managed to secure a buyer within weeks, whereas, a more local estate agent, was finding it difficult getting people out for a viewing.

Our first buyer was secured within weeks but pulled out soon after. I thought this was the beginning of a bad sale, however, to my surprise a second purchaser had put an offer in, and at a higher rate, within a week.

Throughout the sale, both Lee and Rob always remained in contact with us by calling the moment they had something to report on, and, if we had any queries of our own we would receive a call back very quickly.

The best bit about this agency is their honestly, they are always prepared to provide you with an answer, regardless of whether it is want you wanted to hear.
Good Good and more good! Thank you so much for all your help.

Turners Property