May 15,2012
May 15,2012
I initially spoke to Laura to arrange a viewing for the property. She very quickly made herself available to suit me and was waiting at the property when I arrived. The viewing was easy as the property pretty much sold itself to me - it was everything I wanted. I did have another property on my shortlist which was being handled by Whitegates on Dewsbury Road. They were the opposite of Laura and would not even agree to meet me at the property for five minutes just so I could make an informed decision - even though the branch was about a five minute walk from that property on Old Lane. I gave up on that property and put my forms in for Bramley. The viewing was on the Friday and I got the keys on the following Wednesday. Fabulous service and would recommend to anyone.
By: Whitegates South Leeds
May 16, 2012
I'm sorry to hear that you were not pleased by the service provided by Whitegates on Dewsbury Road. Although the property in question is not too far from our office, we have specific staff who carry out viewings and they work to a diary system. We wish you all the best at your new property and hope you continue to have a good relationship with Whitegates in Pudsey.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Pudsey Branch! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Pudsey Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Pudsey Branch