May 15,2012
May 15,2012
I am a landlord and have been letting my flat through Paramount Properties for several years.My main contact is Ray Jacobs and it is always a pleasure to work with him. He is always super helpful and practical. You can tell straight away that this company is about honest business and taking care of their customers, unlike most other agents that I\'ve met. At Paramount they are more interested in establishing a long-term relationship with you than to just say anything to make some quick money. I totally recommend them.
By: ray
May 15, 2012
I know i'm a hard worker but I can't work for 2 agents at once. Spencer do you fancy putting me on the payroll?. I'm actually at Chelsea Square in West Hampstead, 276 West End Lane, NW6 1LJ - 020 7794 1730 -

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London